Thursday, March 13, 2008

THIS WEEKEND

Can you believe that this will be our last weekend as empty nesters? We will be working on finishing touches on Jayden's room and packing. One minute I think we have everything ready and the next I am completely overwhelmed. I am just thankful that God is reassuring me that this is His will for our lives at this time. (Even if I sometimes feel unworthy, too old, and think Brian must have only been going through mid-life crises) Thank you, Lord for giving me peace, and laughter---for those of you that don't know---God has a wonderful sense of humor. I will have photographs to post on Monday of his room and hopefully of our diner with the other three couples that will be traveling with us. We are all meeting this Friday evening at Lloyd's for food and fellowship. This is a miracle that four special needs children will be adopted in our area in just a few days from now. My prayer is that each of us will raise up godly children to be warriors for the kingdom!

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, the the power of Christ may rest upon me." II Corinthians 12:9

No comments: