Friday, February 22, 2008

WHILE WE WAIT






Jayden continues to receive presents, and he's not even here yet. I have a feeling Brian and I need to clear out more space. Sheryl Blakley presented me with a Hallmark baby book---for an adopted child---Sunday at church. She and her daughter saw it while shopping in Georgia recently. I know that this will be a treasure that Jayden will be thankful for. Joni Craft brought the activity table for Jayden's room (which we haven't finished yet). I know that Jayden and I will create wonderful pictures and crafts on this beautiful table. Please pray for our TA, we really need to receive it soon, due to the airfare price increases for April. PRAY! We are thankful for all of your prayers.





"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments: