Monday, February 25, 2008

POEM FROM DADDY

JOURNEY TO JAYDEN
It don't seem all that long
It's been two years or more
We started on this journey
Where we never been before.
A thought put on our hearts
This you were to mom and me
A dream we prayed to God
Would complete our family.
Now time has passed on by
And filled dreams that did come true
A prayer that's been answered
To share our love with you.
A beautiful little boy we love
Far away from our home shore
Couldn't wait to come and get you
So we could love you more.
Pictures everywhere of you
Not hard for folks to see
We are coming to bring you home
Our son you'll always be.
We conceived you in our hearts
And this I'll state as fact
A blessed gift from God
Our precious Jaydenmac
Author: Edward Brian McDonald
02-23-08

3 comments:

Doug and Melody Kemp said...

Wow This is beautiful!!!

I didn't know ole' Brian was a poet?? What other tricks does he have up his sleeve? :)

Jayden will be so proud of his dad one day when he reads this. What a lucky little boy Jayden is.
Hurry home "Jayden"

Love ya'll
Doug, Melody, Zoey

Unknown said...

That is just beautiful!! I can only imagine how that will touch him one day! Love yall and can't wait to meet your little man!
Jenny Haisten

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy and proud for both of you. If I can do anything for ya'll, please don't hesitate to let me know. I will keep you both in my hopes and prayers for this wonderful journey. I love you both.

Love
Joy Riggsby