Monday, April 7, 2008

GREETINGS FROM CHILDERSBURG ALABAMA

This is what jet lag looks like!!!! ha-ha
Well, we made it back to Birmingham Thursday morning a little after midnight. After a little sleep we went to Payton's ball practice. Jayden met a lot of his new family there. I will be uploading the pictures of the Pearl River Cruise this week. I apologize for the delay but the jet lag really hit me after we arrived home. and we have had a lot of company. Jayden and I are struggling to adjust to the time change. We did manage to attend church yesterday...I was in a fog. Jayden made his first trip to the nursing home to visit my mother today. He loved on everyone there. Praise God that he entrusted us with such a loving and sweet boy. I will post more later with pictures. Terri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that you are home and that God has blessed you so much. You are a blessing to my life. I cannot wait to babysit for Friday Date Night! Call me anytime. Love you guys!

Joy, Rodney and Lex

Anonymous said...

Look at you...what a beautiful mommy you are!! I am so sad that Payton has decided not to play but I don't want to push him! I have been thinking of yall so much and moma said yesterday that he is such a precious baby! I can't wait to get my hands on him!! He and my Landon may be buddies since they are within a month of eachother!! We love yall and are so happy you are HOME!!! See you soon, Jenny

Doug and Melody Kemp said...

Jayden is such a breath of fresh air when I see him.

God couldn't of picked a better mom & dad for him.

you are beaming with joy!


Love,
Melody

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to send my congrats and thanks to you. You were kind enough to get some pictures of our little Lizzie (Guan Zhao Xia) waiting for us in Dongguan - and to take her a toy from us. I hope you know how much that meant to us!! Thank you!! Jayden is a beautiful little boy. What a wonderful blessing he is to your wonderful family. Welcome home and again, thank you so very much!!!

Ann Hamlin

Celine said...

I read your blog and I was so touched by your story!
Congratz on bringing Jayden home!
I sure will be following you guys' steps as a family!